Eurozone Crisis and How Does it Affect Tourism on Both Sides of the Atlantic
Hosted by: Hermes Expo
The event will start on: Apr 13 13 10:30:am
And will end on: Apr 13 13 1:00:pm
1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Avenue
2013 BUSINESS EDUCATION SEMINAR DETAILS
Event Chairman of the Business Forum: The Honorable Aris Melissaratos, Senior Adviser to the President at JHU, former Secretary of Economic Development State of Maryland, and author of the new book "Prosperity through Innovation", Technology and America's Role in the 21st Century Global Economy.
First Panel Discussion:
"Eurozone Crisis and the crisis in Greece: How Does It Affect Tourism and Investment opportunities on both Sides of the Atlantic"
- Honorable Robert Andrews, (D-NJ) US Congressman
- Christos Panagopoulos, Ambassador of Greece to the USA.
- Patric Theros, Theros International Business Partners former Ambassador to Qatar
- Kostas Alexakis, Olympic Investors LLC "Greece: the Florida of Europe - The path to growth and self-reliance"
- George Rassias, Esq. Rassias & Kirifidis, LLP
- Paul Cohen, President Partner Concepts
- Carol Brooks, Manager International Trade Office of Philadelphia
- Howard Kyle, Chief of Staff Atlantic County Executive's Office
- Thalia Assuras, Strategic Communications and Public Affairs
Second Panel Discussion:
"Trade and Investment opportunities over the Atlantic"
- 1.Les Vail, President Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- 2.Janet Kolokithas, Department of Community & Economic Development
- 3.Ambassador Patric Theros, Theors International Business Partners
- 4.Geoge Tsetsekos, PhD, Emeritus Francis Professor of Finance, LeBow College of Business
- 5.Kostas Alexakis, CEO, Olympic Investors, LLC
- 6.Moderator: Chris Christakis, Chairman USBBAC
Third Panel Discussion:
“Negotiating a Distributorship Agreement: Practical Considerations”
- 1.George Rassias, Esq, Rassias & Kirifidis,
- 2.Nicholas Panagiotakis, CFP, International Planning Alliance
- 3.Pan Gregorian of America
- 4.Lazaros Kalemis, CEO, Alpha Card Services, Inc.
- 5.Sakis Gaitatzis, OrganoGold Coffee
- 6.Moderator: Nick Demourtzidis, Esq, OPUS Real Estate Law
*A team of prominent American Leaders and Greek American Lawyers will talk about How to do business in the US and in the South Eastern European Countries giving practical advice.